The Ballancer®Pro is a versatile, relaxing and invigorating compression therapy technology that has been adapted from the proven principles of manual lymphatic drainage and more than 40 years of clinical research. Each Ballancer®Pro garment contains up to 24 individual air chambers that overlap to apply fluent compression and release strokes that target each centimeter of the treated area. It is FDA cleared, safe, effective and non-invasive. The chambers inflate sequentially and the wave-like massage motion increases blood flow to the massaged zones, while removing lingering waste products that age our skin and tissue. The treatment gently and thoroughly decongests areas of the body and helps release fluids and toxins, resulting in feeling and looking instantly rejuvenated.
- the most relaxing non-invasive body-contouring treatment
- faster visible results for your clients after fat-loss treatments
- reduction of fluid retention and swelling
- detox and faster recovery
- can reduce the appearance of cellulite
- firms and tones the skin
- improves skin glow and helps flush out toxins for a better result in combination with any facial
- increases skin elasticity (post pregnancy/weight loss)
- clients complete their session feeling relaxed and rejuvenated
- stimulation of dermal and subdermal circulation
- increases oxygen levels in the blood flow and nourishment to tissue
- accelerates the removal of waste products from fat metabolism
- reduces pain caused by the excessive amounts of fluids and metabolites in the limbs
- visibly helps shapes the waist, abdomen, buttocks, hips & thighs
- helps to reduce weight by volume-loss (2-3 sessions per week)
Sage Spa includes all gratuities and service charges in the listed price.
These options take your favorite massage or facial and incorporate the BallancerPro suit. To ensure the BallancerPro suit is not double booked we have forgone an ‘add-on’ option and broken down each treatment.
Integrated Massage with BallancerPro
This treatment offers the benefit of traditional massage therapy as well as the BallancerPro compression suit.
You will consult with your therapist and decide the exact combination of BallancerPro pant and jacket options. Our recommendation is to spend the first 30 to 60 minutes of the treatment in the pants while your therapist works on the upper body, neck and head. With the second half of the treatment out of the suit and focused on the legs and back. The change in tissue quality from the deep flush performed by the BallancerPro heightens the efficacy of traditional massage techniques making this a unique and rejuvenating ensemble.